Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stupid Office PHONES!


Well, registration is next week, so the phones will be pretty hectic at work. For those of you who don't know, I work as a general operator for the university. So we get a bunch of calls and we transfer them to where they need to go, give them directions, all that good stuff. Anywho, registration is next week, and the office that takes care of registration has, conveniently, decided to change their phones for the rest of this week and next week. So that means that the week of registration they will not be answering their phones because their phones will be getting changed. So, guess who gets to take care of all the angry callers that will be calling next week because that office won't be answering their phones? Yeah...me. I'm excited.
I personally think that everyone in the world should have a customer service job for at least a month or two so they get a chance to deal with a few difficult people. That way no one will be difficult on the phone because they know what it's like to deal with mean people. Anywho, it may be just a dream, but I can dream, can't I?
So anyway, I'm pretty happy because I got all of my papers done on Tuesday so I have absolutely nothing to do for the rest of the semester except go to class and turn in my papers and give a few presentations on my papers. WOOHOO! And I'm moving out on April 29th! I can't wait to go back home!
Anywho, this is short but I had to write something right? I'll write more when something else exciting happens haha.

No comments: