Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Here Comes Peter Cottontail



Well I'm just sitting here at work and I'm overly excited that EASTER IS COMING!!! First of all one of my favoritest cousins is coming to sleepover at my house and doing the Easter egg hunt and everything. It will be fantastic!

So with Easter coming up, my mind is prone to wander back to the days of my childhood. Have any of you seen the movie Peter Cottontail? Um if you haven't you're a loser and you're childhood is greatly lacking in fun and joy. It's made by those people that do those Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer movies (if you haven't seen those I don't know how you got through life and lived this long). Anywho, it's pretty much one of the best movies ever. The main song goes, "Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail, hippity hoppity Easter's on it's way! Gifts for every girl and boy, baskets full of Easter joy....something....something....happy Easter DAY!!!!" Yeah, it's a good one. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it. Anywho, I'm going home on Friday and I can guarantee that I will be watching that movie this weekend. It brings on the Easter spirit. "In Spring the Easter Bunny never SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!" Thank you, thank you! If you could really hear my voice singing that I'm pretty sure you would be crying.

No comments: