Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spongebob. What Else is There to Say?


Well, Spongebob is pretty much amazing, I just thought you all should know that. Spongebob Squarepants is one of my favorite shows of all time, and I always get a laugh out of that show. This poster actually hung in my dorm room all year last year, but I've now passed it onto my siblings so they can use it for inspiration in their lives. Let me give you some examples of quotes that always bring a smile to my face:
I can't see my forehead! -Patrick
We'd better do what he says. He knows how to grow food. -Patrick
You can't fool me! I listen to public radio. -Squidward
Squidward: "Spongebob, I actually DO like you!"
Spongebob: "Squidward I used your clarinet to unclog my toilet!"
People talk loud when they want to sound smart, right? -Squidward
You know, if I were to die right now in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend.....well, that would just be ok.
I know a lot about head injuries...belieeeeeeve me! -Patrick
I wumbo, you wumbo, he she wumbo, wumboing, wumbology, the study of wumbo...it's first grade, Spongebob! -Patrick
Squidward: Has anyone ever played an instrument before?
Patrick: Is mayonnaise an instrument?
So there you go, funny guy, that Spongebob Squarepants. Go and watch this video to behold a part of one of the best episodes of Spongebob: the Band Geek episode. This is like one of my favorite songs to, and if any of you know who it's by please let me know. Anywho, enjoy, and may Spongebob fill your soul.

No comments: