Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Random Picture Day


Well, it's day 2 of my new blog, and I was just trying to look through some of my pictures so that I could have some sort of visual on my page and this is what I found! Lots of people ask if that is my eye. The answer is no, but my eyes are just as cool and beautiful as the one in the picture. *wink* If you look closely you can see the planets and stuff in the eye. Anywho, it's a pretty awesome picture, and I thought someone might want to take a look at it.


Also, there was a time in my life where I just loved pictures of roses and pictures of roses so here's one of my favorites. I was always looking for blue roses too because I'd heard that they existed but I've never seen one. But yeah, I really like dark blue and stuff, it's my favorite color. Plus this picture is pretty much awesome so that's another reason why I decided to post it. I'll try to get some pictures of me up there but all of the pictures that I have of me are actually at home, so you're going to have to wait until spring break. HA! Anywho, enjoy the pictures, and have a great day!

No comments: